You need to engage your children with arts and crafts in an early age in order to develop them socially and physically. Arts and crafts are really necessary for the physical development of your child. They help enhance the motor skills and also make them creative. They think about things that are in the surrounding and this makes their minds function properly. There are a lot of ways by which you can make your children busy in a creative way. You can also make them learn several things by using arts and crafts as a hack. Children will easily memorize difficult things if you will teach them in a creative manner. Some of the ideas of arts and crafts for your children are:
- You can make several things out of a paper plate. Help your child paint a paper plate red, and make a green leaf on the top and that’s how he will learn about apple. You can then tell him/her the description of the fruit and can tell him more about it.
- You can also help your child to know about the sun. Take a paper plate and let your child paint it yellow. Add some ribbons on the corner and your sun is prepared. Not tell some amazing facts about sun to your child to increase their information.
- You can also help your child to memorize different shapes by making them out of a paper. Cut the paper in the shape of a box, ball and a pizza slice and then you can let him learn about square, circle and a triangle respectively. This will help him memorize the shapes easily.
- You can make your child read different books by making bookmarks out of a paper clip and then let them decorate it the way they want them to be. This will not only increase their motor skills but will also motivate them to read.
- You can also help your child make their own stamp using a bottle cap and some foam shapes. Stick them together; dip the foam in the ink and your child’s own stamp is prepared.
- You can also make a necklace out of pasta. Paint the pasta and string them into a thread. Make your child wear it as a necklace or a bracelet. I’m sure they will love the new addition in their jewelry box.